Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JACK JOHNSON!!


Here's a shout out for Jack Johnson!


Isn't he hot??


Y Y Y Y Y


Okay, so first of all, I totally know and fully admit that I'm a geek girl!! I've never been to a concert before - EVER ! !
So, when I got an opportunity to go with a few friends to see Jack Johnson perform at the USANA Theater (Monday night August 18th!!), I couldn't pass it up!!! - I knew it was time to do the concert scene!! I had the best time!!! The USANA Theater is such a gorgeous venue and it was so relaxing. I just absolutely LOVE Jack Johnson - his music makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii - so it was the perfect mix!

Here's a few snap shots of the geek girls at the concert - GO GREEN!!

















2 comments:

Trudi & Gary said...

Wow - how fun - good choice for your first concert! Looks like a fun group of friends, and a great outdoor venue. Maybe I can get you out to a Bushmaster show sometime ;-)
love ya,
Trudi

Valerie said...

Fun! Lucky! I went to his concert last year there and it was AWESOME! I loved it. I bet it was a fun time for you to go with your girlies!
BTW...He is hot. Too bad he has a wedding ring on his finger! :)