Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Reunion - Island Park - 2008

On Josh's B-day (July 31st) we went to Island Park for the Quick Family Reunion 2008!! We had to really rough it this year and do the tent thing. Don't feel too bad for me, because thanks to me being such a "princess camper" Jeffrey bought us cots to sleep on. Then if you buy the princess camper a cot she's going to want a new tent to go with it. And that's exactly what happened. So, we ended up having a good time and as usual, the boys had a BLAST!! Here's a few shots of the event!! Playing down at the stream, taking a walk, shooting practice, acting silly. We missed all of you who couldn't come - I'm sure you wished you could have been there - right ? ! ? ! ? !

4 comments:

Trudi & Gary said...

Cindy, what a fun time! Reminds me of some of our family reunions when we were little - cousins are fun!
Love your cousin Trudi

lisabirdgirl said...

Looks fun!! Sounds like you went pretty plush! Derek, Alex and I just got back today from a Stake Youth Conference Pioneer Trek to Martin's Cove. Derek and I were called to be Ma's and Pa's for this. After 4 days, what stinky, dirty, people we all came back as! But the memories are wonderful! Hope you had fun!!

Nichol Family said...

I'm so glad you had fun. Jacob would have loved the target pratice and just being with his cousins. Maybe next year.

Valerie said...

I want to see some pictures of the "Princess Camper". Where are they? Looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm sure you had a good time!