Monday, August 25, 2008

Hayden's 1st Grade Hair Cut!

It was time to cut Hayden's hair. When I told him it was time to give him a hair cut he asked me, "Mom, can I have it spikey this time?" I said, "I guess so, but are you ready to do that? It's going to look a lot like Zac's. Are you ready?" He enfatically said, "YEP!!" So, I did it and here are the results!!



Here's our Hayden Buga-Boo! BEFORE the hair cut













and
.
.
.
.
.
Here's the hair cut




and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's the smile!! Look at his big brown eyes and his SMILE!! Can't resist that smile - although I really miss his hair already!! He does look like such a big boy now and he is so excited. He kept saying, "Mom, you know what?! I don't think they are even going to recognize me. Do you think they will recognize me?"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jen1313 said...

I can't believe it! He looks so much like his brothers now. So grown up. Good job.

Trudi & Gary said...

Wow Hayden! Future GQ cover model!
Cindy you did a great job, you should do hair out of your house for fun and extra money, you have a talent :-)
Trudi

Valerie said...

Love the haircut. It looks great. I know who to come too when i need to start doing that in 10 years. :) Good job.

awindowsillview said...

I saw your blog from mandy's and had to peak...too cute - I love Hayden's hair cute. We saw some cute pics from Walt Disney World - this is such a fun way to kind of keep connected. Steph Sill