A step by step guide on how to play hooky :D :D :D
1. Tell your kids that they don't have to go to school. See the confusion on their faces and then see the big smiles that creep across their faces.
2. Make them something yummy for breakfast. My kids like dippy eggs. (see more about them here.)
3. Watch them spread to their special places to play video games. Then you get to do your favorite hobby now too. Mine today was blogging.
4. While they are playing around, do something else you want to do. Mine was Costco and Chic-Fil-A for a yum-O lunch with Jeffrey.
5. Drag some of your friends into your evil plan too :) and make them come with you to a movie. We chose Tangled -(some said it had too much singing)- but I really liked it. I thought it was so cute and fun. Loved the hair, loved the lanterns and loved the chameleon.
7. Go out to dinner at your friend's most favorite fast food restaurant - our friends like Taco Bell.
6. End the night with dessert. We chose A&W Root Beer Float Syrup (see more about that here) over vanilla ice cream. Yum-O-Yum!
We had a blast Playing Hooky! Our hope is that with this step by step guide, you too can have a blast the next time you try Playing Hooky! :D :D :D LOL :D :D :D