Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cleaning the Dishes

Okay. . .so here's another embarrassing picture. But again, I'm hoping it will help me accomplish this little goal of mine.  
I have been working on things that can make me happier.

One of those things is to quit being embarrassed about things. Well, I'm turning to my favorite quotes again.

"For every problem under the sun, 
there be a solution or there be none.  
If there be one, then quickly find it, 
if there be none, then never mind it."

 One of the things that I'm always embarrassed about is that I am a HORRIBLE cleaner. I really hate the idea of cleaning all those dishes after we've eaten dinner, because it took "so long" to make the dinner and now it's going to take "so long" to clean it up.


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!  Can you say, lazy, lazy girl!!  I decided that I need to clean those dishes anyway. 
Instead of being embarrassed that my house is never as clean as I'd like it to be, just clean it! Just do it!! No embarrassment.


So, I timed myself last night as I washed the dishes.  It only took me 10 minutes to wash all of these dishes!!  10 MINUTES!!!  Wow that's not long at all.  I need to stick to my goal and get this done after dinner all the time - then dinner will be all cleaned up for breakfast in the morning :D

No comments: