Monday, April 4, 2011

Snow on April 3rd. . . . .

. . . . . . .Felt like a late April Fool's Joke to me!!

Jeffrey woke me up by asking if I'm the one that ordered 7" of snow. Yikes!!  I could barely believe it. It had been such a great day before. He told me to take some pictures fast because it won't last through the day.






He was wrong on the inches - it was only 6 1/2". Of course that was about 9:00am and it probably had already melted some - I'm sure he's right. He was wrong about the snow being gone too. There was still about two inches everywhere. Of course most of it had melted, so I guess he was right about that too.  I'm glad I snapped pictures when I did. AND I have to admit, it was beautiful!

Here's a few to document that it really happened. Gotta love Spring Time in Utah, eh?!

1 comment:

Trudi & Gary said...

Great pictures - it did this in June once on Becky & Dean's wedding day :-)