Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Really Like the New "Views" Option on Blogger

How cool!  Have you seen this yet?  I'm very excited about the the new "views" option for blogger. I wish I could display my blog permanently one of these ways. I think right now my favorite new view is the Mosaic. It's fun to see a big page of pictures like that. Don't you think?


No wait. . .maybe it's the Snapshot. I like the way you can see the title from the post on each little tiny Polaroid picture. It's way fun don't you think?


Oh wait. . .do you even know how to do what I'm talking about?

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you a bit about it before I continue. I saw it in the Blogger Buzz tab in my dashboard here's the link to that article http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/03/fresh-new-perspectives-for-your-blog.html

Okay, so what are you waiting for, go do it, right now.  Take a minute or two and go up to the address bar. . . by the name of my blog. . . .  in the top by  prettydarnquick.blogspot.com   then type a backslash  and the word  view  like this /view  Now the address bar should look like this prettydarnquick.blogspot.com/view  Isn't that fun?  You have all sorts of options now.  Looks like it defaults to Sidebar - which is fun too.  But I really like the Mosaic.

What do you think?  It's fun right?!!  I love it!!  Great job Blogger - LOVE IT!!

Maybe I'm changing my mind again. My favorite really is the Snapshot.  It's so cute Ü

2 comments:

jen1313 said...

Cool! Thanks for showing me how.

Trudi & Gary said...

What a cool thing - thanks for sharing :-)