Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shark Teeth - ooh ha ha!!

For about two months now we've been telling Hayden that he's got SHARK TEETH! I don't remember this happening to any of my other kids - so I had to post it for memory sake! In case you can't see it very well he has two rows of front teeth. Permanent teeth in the back of course and baby teeth up front.

Just after I took this picture on Saturday - November 1st we pulled his front left one out he was so brave (I dont' even know how it was staying in - or how he was eating for that matter). But he finally gave in and all it took was a twist of the dental floss and a tiny pull - he didn't even flinch!! We love you Hayden! You are getting bigger every day. But you'll always be our little boy!






4 comments:

Trudi & Gary said...

Cool, now I'm not the only family member that this happened to. Way to go Hayden - Sharks rule!

I used a Popsicle stick to gently push the new teeth into place over the course of several weeks while watching tv.

Love ya, Trudi

Kathleen White said...

Jeremy had the same problem. But we had to take him to the dentist to get the baby teeth pulled because they didn't seem loose at all! I wish I had known what the dentist was going to and I would have saved myself the copay - no novocaine or anything, he just took some needle nosed pliers and "pop, pop" he flipped those two baby teeth across the room. Jeremy was so surprised how quick it was he laughed.

Luv your guts said...

I have never seen that...Neat! I hope that doesn't mean he'll need braces....

awindowsillview said...

Those are great pictures of Hayden's 'shark teeth'. Ashlyn had the same thing when her bigger teeth started coming in - it's funny how noone ever tells you that it's not that uncommon - once her baby teeth fell out - her 'shark teeth' just came up into place...and now all is well...our bodies are pretty amazing!